We cannot accept new proposals of abstracts anymore. Only authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper.
Authors of an accepted abstract will be required to submit a full paper by 30 October (postponed to a later date). Successful authors of full papers will then be invited to attend and present their work at the CIRED Workshop 2020 Shanghai as either a poster or an oral presentation. The usual way of presenting papers in CIRED is poster
5-page full papers are welcome until 30 October 2020 (there will be no extended deadline). Papers should be submitted in pdf online using the mandatory template.
The participation and paying registration of one author or co-author is mandatory to present and publish the paper.
Submission key dates
|28 February 2020|
|4 May 2020|
|30 October 2020 |
|Full papers to be uploaded (5 pages)|
|14 December 2020|
|Final acceptance notification and oral/poster selection|
|11 January 2021|
|Authors to submit amended final papers |
(only if the committee requests it, as these updated papers will have to be quickly reviewed)
How to submit
As the situation of a 2 year postponement is new for CIRED (and probably for a lot of conferences), the CIRED committees will discuss soon about the papers and decide what is the best to do. We will inform authors as soon as the decision is taken, that’s why the submission platform is closed in the meantime.
- Please use the CIRED 2020 Shanghai mandatory template
Prepare a 5-page paper (papers over 5 pages will be rejected) and be ready to submit it in PDF.
- Prepare the publishing agreement with your data and sign it. You will have to upload it during your full paper submission. Without it, your full paper submission will be considered as incomplete and we won’t be able to accept it.
Publishing agreement FAQ:
Signature : it has to be signed (contributors’ signature) by the main author of the article (not all authors).
About the Company/institution owned work signature : if you are professor, chief of your department or working by yourself, you can sign it by yourself. If not, please have it signed by your professor or chief of department.
- Submit your paper online by 30 October (postponed to a later date) and check in the system the information that will be used for publication and programme (title, authors, companies, etc.)
How to submit?
– Log in to the submission website (no paper sent by email will be accepted). The site is closed to new submissions, this is normal, it is only accepting editing accepted submissions.
– Choose CIRED Workshop Shanghai 2020 and Submission
– Your submission(s) appear(s) as incomplete (in red)
– Click on it and amend it or click directly on the pencil, check your title, authors information and submit your full paper and publishing agreement (completed and signed).
– You will then receive a confirmation email.
The official language of the workshop is English. English has to be used for all contributions and presentations. Please only use Roman characters during your submission (account and data).
Submitter : To submit your full paper, you will have to use the account used to submit the abstract. The submitter is the contact for all information related to the proposal (acceptance, reminders, full paper submission etc.). If the contact has to be modified, it will have to be made directly by the submitter himself. His/her account is personal and the organisers cannot modify it. Considering this, please choose this person carefully.
All accepted papers presented in Shanghai (with at least one author registered) will be published in the CIRED repository. CIRED is the Leading Forum where the Electricity Distribution Community meets. CIRED holds the major International Electricity Conference every two years as well as different workshops on specific themes. The CIRED Repository platform aims to compile the reports presented during these major events and to make them easily searchable, accessible and citable. Each report has a dedicated URL and DOI. The CIRED Repository is indexed by Google Scholar and the papers are submitted to Scopus and EI Compendex for indexing. CIRED workshop Shanghai 2020 publications will have an ISSN and an ISBN number.